- There are 7 members of the Muju-gun Assembly who are the representatives of the citizens elected through ordinary, equal, direct and secrete vote, and will hold office for 4 years.
- The Municipal Assembly will elect 1 chairman and 1 vice-chairman through secret vote in the plenary session of the Assembly, who will hold office for 2 years.
- Standing Committee is a permanent committee organized by dividing the Assembly Members into each specialized areas and shall deliberate agendas prior to presentation for discussions at the plenary session of the Assembly.
- Special Committee is composed to deliberate and process specific agenda temporarily. As such, it is a temporary committee to make deliberation on specific agenda.
- The Assembly has a total of 13 staffs including clerical manager who is a Grade 5 public official, personnel in charge and 2 specialist members.